- 1986 Michel:1392, "40th birth anniversary of King Carl XVI Gustaf ".On stamp King Carl XVI presents Nobel prize to Czeslaw Milosz. More info in Nobel
- 1988 Michel:1519, "Nobel prize winners".
Stamp commemorates A.Klug and his Nobel prize for chemistry. More info in Nobel prize winners
- 1991 Michel:1656, "Maps of Sweden, Denmark and Norway 1662". In the bottom right corner on the map territory of Lithuana and inscriptions "Samogitia" and "Litvania". More info in Territory of Lithuania on the map
- 1992 Michel:1742-1745, "Mare Balticum". Joint issue with Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. On FDC flag of Lithuania. More info in Flag of Lithuania
- 1998 Michel:2081, "Stangebro battle - Sigismund Vasa 1566-1632".
More info in Rulers of GDL (The Grand Dutchy of Lithuania)
- 1998 Michel:2082, "Nobel prize winners
- Nadine Gordimer". More info in Nobel
- 2000 Michel:2168, "Sweden in EU ". Territory of Lithuania on the map.
More info in Territory of Lithuania on the map
- 2011 Struve's geodetic arc. On the s/sheet geodetic arc which goes trough territory of Sweden and partly via Lithuania. More info in Famous people